Thursday, March 31, 2011

Ninja

Good Morning,

So whoever "they" are, recommend that "we" Americans should get 5-8 fruits and vegetables in a day. I am sorry, "Pardon?"
Is this some way to get us to go vegetarian? I mean really, that many?

How?

Well I got a little idea... and it starts with the letter 'N'
Can you guess? Well, I won't keep you in suspense anymore.
The Ninja. I love to Ninja, My answering machine should say...
I can't come to the phone right now because I am Ninja-ing.
Add that to your dictionary Webster.

If you have never seen a Ninja, feast your eyes.... I put all my fruit in here...


I place this container on the base and hit the button... and wallah...
Now, I know what you're thinking... Where's the veggies? Well, I do add
those in as well. I've added frozen spinach, fresh Kale and also Fresh Spinach.
This just may revolutionize the way I eat my fruits and veggies.
I also just tried a new seed recommended by a dear friend, called chia seed.
More on that in another blog.

I will be happy to post my Ninja favorites soon.
I also made... a frozen dessert, bye bye ice cream, this healthier raw recipe, is moving in...


Happy Ninja-ing Friends,
God Bless...

No comments:

Post a Comment